Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wedding Awesomeness (UPDATED!!)

I can't believe we had 14 weddings last summer, most of the people that are reading this (is anyone actually reading this???) probably had more than we did last summer... and no one came up with an idea like this. I'm going to be really disappointed with Missy and Ben if they don't do something like this...



I understand the girls had a nice time in Minnesota this weekend. I heard they watched some of the videos that I've posted, well here's the follow up for the wedding dance. How awesome would this be if a best man did this for a speech. Of course I could see my grandparents sitting there like, "what it this song, and why is he singing it on a boat?"

1 comment:

  1. The toast guy is pretty annoying but its an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete