Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dancing With the Stars

Ok, so we're all in agreement that Kate Gosselin is a bitch right?  Good. All she does is constantly and blame her own problems on someone else.  This is exacly what is wrong with america.  She's a bitch, but it's his fault... I digress... 

All I'm saying is that this dog dances better than her, and the dog doesn't whine 24-7...


One more thing. I've been searching the "blogworld" for some thing to corroborate my theory, but is it just me? Or did Chad OchoCinco try to kiss Cheryl Burke last night during their dance? Then she talks to him right afterwords, gives him a nice firm pat on the back of the neck, and the awkwardness ensues.  Did anyone else see this?

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! I was trying to search something about that too cause I am pretty sure I saw the exact same thing. He looked really upset when the judges after the dance and he wasn't all touchy-feely with her like the dancers usually are when their waiting their scores.

    ReplyDelete