Friday, September 18, 2009

Broncos

So, I'm somewhat of a Broncos fan.  I lived there for a while, went to a few games, I'm pissed at Jay Cutler like everyone else.  I was watching the game last weekend when Brandon Stokely caught a miracle deflection touchdown for 60 yards with time expiring, and I yelled.  (might have scared Sarah)  Anyways, someone out in internet land was kind enough to make a Super Techmo Bowl rendition of this miraculous catch. 

This really brings back memories of getting smoked by Wuj playing this stupid game.

Here are some other memory making video game moments

THE NIGERIAN NIGHTMARE!



OK, after searching for more awesome video game moments for half an hour I realized that this post is pretty stupid and I should just cut my losses... Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. You realize that that was the greatest graphics of all time?!? I freekin' love that game. You can get if for the Wii, pretty sure D-rock has it.

    ReplyDelete