Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Hope"

Keeping with my promise with Annie, I'm going to continue to blog every day this week.  Radom things from around the internet is the point of this post.  Be looking forward to some Nate & Meg worthy posts on our home.... Always exciting to build the anticipation only to fail in everones eyes.

Now, what do you suppose this dude is thinking???  I'm thinking, "what is that tingly feeling?"  Please feel free to comment.  Best comment get's a hand-written thank you note on company letterhead from your's truly.
On a football related note...  Here's a great way for us guys to help our ladies with those difficult to answer questions that arise during the game.  Oh, and any single ladies out there?  Put the Monday Night Football Ringtone on your phone, when your phone rings... jackpot.  Guys will be lining up.
Check this out... Plain and Simple... Federer is unstoppable.

Unless it's in 5 set matches in the final of a major in the year 2009.  (he's lost 2 of those)
I always try to keep my blog friends updated with the best websites on the internet, and this is the latest that I've found... It's called "RegretfulMorning.Com"  The best part, is their tag line, "we laugh at your misfourtune."  It's sad that I didn't know about this in college.
See you tomorrow blog world.
Good work monkey, good work.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little disappointed that I don't fall under "The best of the best" category? WTF? :) Love you guys! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're up there now!
    And you are the bestest, of the best.

    ReplyDelete