Monday, September 28, 2009

White Trash Wedding

So, my best follower of this blog was so kind as to take a picture for me and suggest I put in on the blog for all to see.  Thank you to BJ and Kristen for confirming exactly what we all think of Fort Dodge, IA. 

While I will admit this does happen in Iowa, I'm sure the people surfng the "internets" are going to assume that because the sign right behind them says "des moines river", this is what Des Moines, Iowa is like.  We get a bad enough rap as it is.  Way to go BJ.  I'll give you a snippet of what his email to me said here, "We were just leaving this wedding in "The Dirrrrty" (Fort Dodge) and saw this random whitetrash wedding. Couldn't resist taking this picture of this fat chick and her tiny husband drinking a beer."

Love it.
If anybody else comes across things like this, feel free to send them to me.  It's a team effort here.  I'm upset that I didn't take a picture of the "little girl swinging a road kill squirrel while skipping down the street" incedent that I witnessed several weeks ago.  But I won't make that mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment