Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fenway Experience

So I haven't told my Boston story yet, and note: none of my pictures have Sarah in them... oops.  Well the pictures I have are from the walk to Fenway.  We had to walk several miles from our Hotel (though it was probably only 1 mile)  As a matter of fact just down the street from our hotel stood an establishment with the exact measurements....
It's exactly 1200 steps to Fenway Park.
Anyways, on the way to the game we ran into several annoying New Yorkers.  The Sawx were playing the Mets on this lovely May evening.  The nice thing about Mets fans is that they hate the Yankees just as much as Red Sox Fans.  So we took this picture to commemorate that mutual feeling of hatred.
He asked if I wanted to pee on the jersey, but even I thought that would be inappropriate.  At least in public.  We had a wonderful time at the game, even though Papelbon blew a save in the 9th to lose.  Seems like whenever I go to games, the team I'm cheering for loses.  Maybe I need to be fan of some different teams.  Or at least not go to any playoff games.

No comments:

Post a Comment