Monday, September 14, 2009

Seriously, WTF

HOLY SHIT! IS that a Tiger!
OK, I get it.  She's a bit off.  But this "outfit" that Lady Gaga wore at the VMA's last night has a life of it's own.  I can't believe I'm not even commenting on the jacket and general gayness of the person standing next to her.  Sad day for him I guess.
I'm sure everyone has heard about it, but the highlight of the show was Kanye West interrupting Taylor Swift's Acceptance speech for Female Video of the Year.

What a bitch. 

But Beyonce was the class of the evening with this showing after winning her award.


On Katy Perry's Twitter feed, "F*** You Kanye it's like you stepped on a kitten"

From Pink, "Kanye West is the biggest piece of sh-- on earth. Quote me," she wrote. "My heart goes out to Taylor Swift. She is a sweet and talented girl and deserved her moment. She should know we all love her. Beyonce is a classy lady. I feel for her, too. It's not her fault at all, and her and Taylor did their thing. And douche bag got kicked out"

Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Could you throw the Kanye/Mike Myers deal when he professes his love for GW? How did that go again?

    ReplyDelete